A set of twelve hand painted pots de creme cups from the Ravina Epinal commune in France. The set dates back to the late 1800's. Each cup is expertly painted with a unique scene, all in shades of pink on a white background.
Set of 2 pots de creme cups made in the famous French Severs factory. The design of the Yellow and Pink Floral Pot de Creme cups is a simple bright yellow background with an inset area of pink roses surrounded by a green leaf border.
A set of 3 Old Paris White Gold Peach Pot de Creme Cup background is white with a lot of bold gold detailing. Includes a pretty peach band at the edge of the cup lid and another band at the top of the body of the cup.
The brilliant Cobalt Blue And Gold Floral Pot de Creme Cup With Saucer makes this a striking looking pot de creme cup. No doubt it was part of a large set but this is a single cup with matching saucer.
Although this cup does not have a signature or mark we are fairly certain this is a Samson Bright Floral Pot de Creme Cup which is entirely hand painted, no transfers. The colors are striking shades of bright yellow, bright blue, red and touches of green.
Limoges cherub pot de creme cup with matching saucer. While the gold was hand painted on the finial, cup lid, saucer rim and handle the rest of the decoration was done with transfers. The pattern shows three cherubs frolicking in the clouds.
Giraud Limoges Gold Pot de Creme set with 6 cups and matching rectangular tray. The decor of the set is navy blue colorful band surrounded by hand painted gold French horns, swags and flourishes.
This pot de creme set was manufactured in the 1920's - 1940's in Czechoslovakia. The pattern has a red design along with multi-colored flowers. Each pot de creme cup has double handles and a matching lid.
This pot de creme set is from France and probably dates back to the early 1920's. The decoration is light green stripes, and beautifully hand-painted roses. The set includes 4 cups and lids and matching tray.
This lovely pot de creme cup is from the commune of Bourg la Reine which is located about 5 miles outside the center of Paris. The cup dates back to 1790.