How To Use The New Conversion Calculator
[View Larger Video]
HOW TO USE
- Type in the name of a food you'd like to convert. When the correct item
appears, press [enter].
- Type in the quantity you'd like to convert such as 1, or 1/2, 3/4, etc. You
can also use decimals such as 1.5.
- Select the "from" unit of measure, then the "to" unit of measure and click
"GO". Your answer will appear in the green "results" bar.
- To begin a new conversion, click the red X next to the "GO"
Save A Food List
- You will be required to log-in if you'd like to save your food list. If you
are not a member, just click "Join" at the top of the page. There is no charge
- Items from My Food List can be used again for conversions simply by clicking
on the item.
- A list of foods you've used for conversions will automatically save as your
complete each conversion. If you are logged in this list will re-display the
next time you use the conversion program; otherwise it will reset when you
- Items from the Latest Foods list can be used again for conversions simply by
clicking on the item.