1. Heat up a lightly oiled frying pan.
2. Toss in a few tortillas.
3. Turn the tortillas and place a slice of cheese on each tortilla.
4. As soon as the cheese melts remove to plates.
5. Top with avocado slices, tomato, onion, lettuce and salsa.
6. Salt and eat.^Salt and eat.
7. Also try beans, shrimp or whatever you like
Note From The Chef: During the summer I try to always have a few things on hand. Tomatoes, onions, sliced cheddar cheese, tortillas, assorted lettuces, avocados, and salsa. My family makes these tacos all the time.